Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Great Website - Lovely Stories

I was doing a google search for Little Red hen stuff and came across it. Yes, your right some schools have fantastic stuff.

My only problem is that my 'favourites' folder is so large in content that I can never find anything :oxD

Peggy

What a fabulous site Peggy and oh how I would love to have a go at doing this. I really miss working with children and all the creativity involved. Now I could really go to town doing this working from dramas I have done- I'm free everyone!!!

Tell me am I now thae age where you get me in to talk about 'long ago' from experience. :o

I hate to admit it but I've started to begin phrases with..."In my day........."

AAHHHH xD

Peggy

and I'm only 21 ( yeh, right)

I hate to admit it but I've started to begin phrases with..."In my day........."

AAHHHH :(

Peggy

and I'm only 21 ( yeh, right)

Jackie, you would always be welcome in my preschool :D , shame you are so far away. :(

The children love it when my mum visits to play the piano or accordian, and she's only 76 yrs :o

Maybe you could put on a drama together, Mum could do the music score.

Peggy

Thanks Peggy. My laptop with all my favourites on was erm.......jam sandwiched (in the air vent) so returned to me with everything lost so starting from scratch again.

Sorry to hear that Marion, :o you are always such a good source of info. :) Many months ago I did a post with lots of links from my "my controls" notepad. Would you like me to copy and paste them again????

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)