Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Certificate Website

Does anybody know of website where i can either download or make certificates without having to pay a subscription fee. We are having a Graduation Ceremony from Reception class on Wednesday and wanted to make a congratulations certificate.

I made one up on Publisher they are fairly easy to do. have tried to attach mine but it won't do it so I will have to play around with it to see why wil then attach it

Steph

oops, just checked it, you need to follow the link then click on free certs ( top right-purple text) then scroll down.

also from my files, which I'm sure I got from a website recommended on here, but don't know the address.

Peggy

Blank_20certificate.pdf

I made one for our children last week-very simple just used a star from the shape tool bar,filled in yellow and used word art to make a rainbow shape heading-Remember you are always a star- and then under placed under the star a line that said -This certificate is for ----------- 's successful time in the Foundation stage. Simple but it seemed to work. I really will have to learn to add attachments !!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)