Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Oh I Do Hate Computers

mundia

I cant log into hotmail, ebay, my bank, or in fact pretty much anything that requires a password adn Im well cheesed off. (No problems here!!) Is anyone else having the same problem? isit just me?

If so can anyone really helpful explain why (in really really simple English) so I can correct the situation.... pretty please....

Have you tried shutting down and restarting, also try refresh. You could also try 'history' and see if you can log on using a day that you could log on. I have had a few problems with my computer over the last two days- perhaps it's the heat. Check you internet connection, although if you can get on here that should be OK I I know that I'm not being helpful but I'm sure someone who can help will log on soon. Check your settings and see if inadvertantly you have changed access to some sites.

sorry i'm not an expert and if i have problems I usually play about until it is sorted.

Strangely enough I have not been able to log into my uni site - began yesterday and threw up a odd log in problem to do with password which I have never seen before - having read your message tried again today and still cannot get in. Sounds as though there is a bit of a virus going on somewhere or something not quite right. I am on NTL and use a POP server, sounds quite technical to me, but no idea what I am really talking about. Well let's hope it clears as it seems there are three of us probably all in different areas, all on different servers suffering similar problems - sounds too much of a conincidence to me

Nikki

I'm having similar problems since last night.

Some things I can log into others I can't - I've tried clearing history, cache, restarting etc but doesn't make a difference.

Hope it sorts itself out soon!

Oddly enough I had all sorts of probs yesterday trying to book tickets for Muse at Nottingham Arena! Ticketmaster refused to accept my password and the Arena website let me do everything but then said the tickets I had been allocated weren't available. In the end I had to phone the venue - suppose I should have done that in the first place :o

Haven't tried since, as I don't need any more tickets and husband went loopy when he heard how much they were - he won't be complaining after he's seen them, though!! xD

Sue