Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted Poster

Thanks for that Inge.

I still have the poster up - but had no idea it was out of date. And there was me thinking I was signed up for all the Ofsted alerts/updates!

Thanks for that Inge.

I still have the poster up - but had no idea it was out of date. And there was me thinking I was signed up for all the Ofsted alerts/updates!

Ditto me too,

and my recent Inspection didn't bring this to light either, thank you Inge, you get the star award this week ( we now need a star smiley) for being the most up to date sharing member of the forum :o

Peggy

I've just had a look at the poster and it looks just like the one I already have on display and read every day, you know the posters that you see every day but don't actually remember what they say ( like the ones on the inside of toilet doors xD )

I'm curious now to get to work tomorrow so I can see what the changes are. :o

am I sad or what?? :(

Peggy

p.s. It came out in April 2006, why haven't we all been sent one? or are we meant to use our printers and ink :(

Is there anyone like me out there who didn't receive the first poster? Well, I wait in anticipation for the 2nd updated one to arrive :o

Thank you peggy will take a virtual star!!

I only knew because our early years team was on the ball and sent us one.

only difference is the phone number had changed, i assume you all knew that the contact number for Ofsted had changed? the others still work for now.

we didnt get the first one either, knew about it from here!

Inge

Edited by Inge

I've followed the link on the Ofsted website and requested a copy of it. Will wait to see if I get one. Don't want to use my ink. We got a copy of the original sent to us, but as far as I know haven't received the new one.

Deb

I did the same Deb, and mine too arrived today. It's a pity it's a bit negative though isn't it? Why can't it read . .

What can you tell us?

Why is this childcare good?

What makes it so good?

. . .just a thought . . . (dream on - I say)