Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fruit & Veg Clipart

Guest cathy m

Guest cathy m

I would be so greatful if some kind soul would point me in the right direction for some fruit & veg pics. I would like to make a picture matching game, laminate it and use it with the children. As it is Childminding week and a group of us are getting together for a fun day, I was hoping all the children could take 'the game' home.

Thanks in advance, all ideas appreciated

Cathy

:D

Hi

Microsoft media have a clip art site which you can access from insert picture in word. They have a vast range of pictures on all sorts of subjects. You can also get onto it if you do a search for clip art. Its usually on the first page of search results. ( make sure you have virus protection - although its a reputable site our norton software stopped a virus attached to one of the clips. Even microsoft themselves aren't safe :o )

yes I usually find whatI want on google images - except that sometimes you have to be pedantic about the words you use in the search to get the best results!

as you are talking about fruit and veg pictures can anyone help me and tell me if they know where i can find some plastic table cloths with fruits or veg on. i saw them once in a catalogue but cant find it now.

Do you have Dunelm shop near you as I know they stock a wide range of plastic table cloths, patterns and pictures. Our cookery table cloth has spices pictured all over it. Dunelm have amazing bargains. Bet you cant escape the store with just tablecloth!

Guest cathy m

Thanks to everyone who replied to my request for fruit&veg clipart. I printed off laminated and made a lotto game for each childminder to take home. We had a wonderful day and even remembered to plant carrots!!

I went to Dunelm and got some pvc fabric for a fab fruit table cloth

Cathy :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)