Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Come On England!

LOL ~ i don't have the world cup spirit, hee hee.... but the plus side is all the roads are quiet as everyone is in watching football.... so im off for a drive :o

Dawn

I am trying to appear unaffected and have come into my dining room to log on, but I'm sorry gonna have to go back to watch in a minute, been pulled in by all the hype, husband and kids outside in the garden not interested, beginning to worry about my sanity, maybe it's the fact that everyone is out of the house and I am alone watching television, it's a first so Come on England!!

I'm afraid I'm a total football lover, so my class will be doing some work on the world cup, even though most of them wont have a clue what its all about! I ooh and aahed as the chances went past us, sporting my England shirt, but I'm glad we managed to win our 1st game.

Roll on the next game!

I enjoyed the sunshine while all my friends watched the match. Also enjoyed the barbeque afterwards. It's my turn on Thursday to host a World Cup party - not much time to get from work to home. I hope the traffic won't be too bad!

Oh well, here goes

COME ON ENGLAND!

I suppose I should get into the spirit of things, even though I'm Welsh, of course I want England to win.