Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI :D:D

Absolutely no dissertation work allowed today, have a you, you, you, day all day long and enjoy :o

Peggy

Thank you all and as for that "you, you, you day" that Peggy suggested - have had a lovely day sorting out my paperwork, my house and generally getting everything in an order - that's my day - how sad is that then - as I have said before - must get a man in my life ------ or maybe not! Thanks for all your good wishes

Nikki

Thank you all and as for that "you, you, you day" that Peggy suggested - have had a lovely day sorting out my paperwork, my house and generally getting everything in an order - that's my day - how sad is that then - as I have said before - must get a man in my life ------ or maybe not!  Thanks for all your good wishes

Nikki

57859[/snapback]

Hmmmm....depends what kind of man you end up with, or you may have had a him, him, him, day and not been able to do all that therapeutic sorting of paperwork and housework.

I am very lucky to have a do, do, do, man who does all the housework for me whilst I spend hours on the forum, (cough) I mean doing paperwork :o:(xD

I think maybe you should celebrate for a whole week, there must be some time within a week you can have some you, you, you time :(

Peggy

We have a birthday week in our house. The person with the up-coming birthday doesnt have to put the bin bags out, or make a cup of tea, or answer the phone or any of those little things. (As most people in my house only do little things I actually dont notice when they choose not to :o )

Belated birthday wishes from me too Nicola. :D:D