Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Summer Performance

we would really like to preform a summer performance, i have heard of the plays for christmas which gives you the script, songs and music but am wondering if i could buy a similar thing for our setting to do ???

I've got a lovely one called 'The Garden!' for early years. The songs are nice and it has a short narrative that you can do between songs if you want to. It also has a CD with it which i find useful to have on in the classroom. It is by Golden Apple ISBN 0-7119-9157-x

For older children, Y1/2 i have used 'Tadpole Rag and Caterpillar Boogie' and 'Mr Skellybones' which was a great hit.

HTH

Laura

We get our Christmas plays from out of the ark music, they might have something

Edited by Guest

Summer performance sounds like a good idea - might be a nice way of finishing playschool for some of them - I'll keep an eye on suggestions here - good luck

We get our productoins from a website i think it is franticproductions.co.uk. They had a wide choice and came quickly once ordered.

Actually, they aren't really productions - more 'Hi Mum, Dad!! Aren't I great!' but then, that's what it's all about!

We only do them once - the parents expect too much (well of us, the poor perspiring staff!) If we did them more often we'd be on our knees and some person would be unhappy!!

Sue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)