Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Funny Things Kids Say!

Just thought I would make you smile. A child asked me very seriously today

"Miss why have you always got big t**s"

Well keeping a straight face was hard as every other adult walked away shaking with laughter! :D

Here's one my son came out with when he was little and my mum was getting remarried: I'm not going to throw confetti at nanna's wedding- I'm going to throw curry instead! (I think he meant rice!!)

I'm often asked if I have a baby in my tummy. :o

Oh well, back on the trampoline again or more effort at doing sit-ups. Or less wine xD:(:(

Peggy

we have a picture on the wall of a little girl in a swimsuit which is labelled with the parts of the body....

been up for while and no one commented until one day a little boy (3) sat next to me pointed at it and said.... 'shes sexy isnt she!'

Inge

it must be a day for boobs (excuse the pun) a little lad brought in some photos of his baby sister who was born 6 weeks prem. One photo showed her with a feeding tube. Someone asked what was in it.. " Oh that's t*tty milk"

priceless!

• 2 months later...

A small lad yesterday had got 2 stickers on his T-shirt. I asked him how I could get a sticker, he looked at me then at his stickers and replied 'Cry and then stop' :D :D

Same lad a while later, was discussing going to school in september with an adult who was saying how much she would miss the children. Lad said 'I wont miss Rosie' adults looked at each other wondering what was coming next, 'I wont miss Rosie because she's coming with me' :o

A small lad yesterday had got 2 stickers on his T-shirt. I asked him how I could get a sticker, he looked at me then at his stickers and replied 'Cry and then stop' :D :D

Same lad a while later, was discussing going to school in september with an adult who was saying how much she would miss the children. Lad said 'I wont miss Rosie' adults looked at each other wondering what was coming next, 'I wont miss Rosie because she's coming with me' :o

BOO HOO HOO, WAH (crying smilie xD )

:)

Well, I'm waiting Rea, where's my sticker!!

great, just shows how manipulative and clever young children are.

Peggy

BOO HOO HOO, WAH (crying smilie :( )

:)

Well, I'm waiting Rea, where's my sticker!!

great, just shows how manipulative and clever young children are.

Peggy

............and what lessons we adults teach them!!

• 3 months later...

A child told me I was naughty a few days ago. I said 'no I'm not, I'm a good girl'. I asked him what naughty was and he replied swear words are naughty, to which a small boy, white blonde hair, angelic face said 'you're not allowed to say bo****ks'. How did I keep a straight face? :o

it must be a day for boobs (excuse the pun) a little lad brought in some photos of his baby sister who was born 6 weeks prem. One photo showed her with a feeding tube. Someone asked what was in it.. " Oh that's t*tty milk"

priceless!

A boy in my preschool has just become a 'big' brother to a baby sister, however he is now obsessed with 'boobies'.

We made an 'art attack' style lady today, the children looked for the appropriatte material pieces whilst I placed them on the floor.

"Don't forget the boobies" as he handed me some 'flesh' colour material ( colour of the week last week).

Heres a pic, eat your heart out Madonna :o

post-3604-1160502757_thumb.jpg

we watched 'Words and Pictures' today- when the TV was turned off at the end of the proramme a loud voice said 'thank God that's over!' Well you can't please all of the people.......!

This has reminded me of something from my own school days. We were asked to draw and name a monster and I duely drew a very spikey spotty creation. The teacher went round the class writing the chosen names on the pictures. When she asked me what mine was called I told her it was a 'spotty prick'. :o She said that she thought 'spotty prickly' would be better and that is what she wrote on my picture. xD I was really upset at the time because she had changed the name. It was many many years later that the penny dropped. :(

This has reminded me of something from my own school days. We were asked to draw and name a monster and I duely drew a very spikey spotty creation. The teacher went round the class writing the chosen names on the pictures. When she asked me what mine was called I told her it was a 'spotty prick'. :o She said that she thought 'spotty prickly' would be better and that is what she wrote on my picture. xD I was really upset at the time because she had changed the name. It was many many years later that the penny dropped. :wacko:

Did the 'penny drop' when you discovered that 'spotty pricks' look nothing like your drawing :(:(

( no, too much information, I don't really want to know :( )

Peggy

A boy at the setting told me that his dad's willy was sooo big, showing me with his arms stretched out as wide as they would go! :o A future fisherman!!

I have to keep my eyes at eye level whenever dad picks up now! xD

:(:(:(

Edited by Guest

A little girl at our setting today made a gingerbread man and very proudly showed me his 'privates' - at least she didn't use any crude words!! We've also had an engagement announced between 2 children this week, we have told the parents to start saving!!

A little girl at our setting today made a gingerbread man and very proudly showed me his 'privates' - at least she didn't use any crude words!! We've also had an engagement announced between 2 children this week, we have told the parents to start saving!!

How quaint, they know the term 'engagement', are they 'courting' or is that too old fashioned? :D

Peggy

These are sooooo funny! Lst world book day we all dressed up as book characters I was Cinders. At milk time I was saying to the children how Prince Charming was nowhere to be seen and asking them where he was. A little boy turned to me and said "Well Ben is Superman perhaps he can do something for you!!!' well I didnt stop laughing.