Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fancy Avatars

Hi. sorry to block space with a useless question - but where / how do you get all these lovely avatars from? I really, really want one!!! :)

Thanks

Kelly

Cant answer the where, Kelly. I used clipart for mine but its not animated as some are!! If you are choosing a new avatar, can I request that movement is kept to a minimum as some of us have had migraine problems with the very active ones!! Thanks.

Thanks Marion and Susan, but how do you make it your avatar? I can only find all the usual options.

Edited by Guest

On the left of the page is a list..........click on my FSF page

then scrolldown to avatar and click on change then browse if you have downloaded a picture to your pc find the folder and select the picture then apply

Hope thats clear enough...........its easier to do than explain sorry

On the left of the page is a list..........click on my FSF page

then scrolldown to avatar and click on change then browse if you have downloaded a picture to your pc find the folder and select the picture then apply

Hope thats clear enough...........its easier to do than explain sorry

go into my control up on the left of the page, scroll down and on the left it says edit avatar, if you find an aviator online and save it in 'my pictures, for example, click browse and you will be able to upload it from where you have saved it, hope that makes sense. Also you can find avatars by doing a search on google :D

On the jurko site I mean - some of them are totally unsuitable for nice folks like us!! However, if you don't look too closely at the awful ones, you can find some ok avatars !

It has taken me a while work out how to download an avatar. I've even managed to download one that is animated. It is easy when you have done it once. Thanks for the help :o

• 2 years later...

ok, just highlighting this thread as while reading a post earlier someone asked what are the pictures and how to do one.. but now cannot find the post or who wrote it.. heres hoping they find this one... it it the best I found to explain Avatars...

Inge

I've often thought about having an avatar, thank you for posting this, I've never been able to work it out. However my 15 year old son just took less than 3 minutes and did it for me!!!!!

I thought this was an apt choice as we are called "Little Stars Pre-School"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)