Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I'm Engaged!

Hello everyone,

i just wanted to share my news, my dearest O/H has finally asked me to marry him and i said yes!

i'm so excited i want to tell the world, so i'm starting here!!! :D

lots of love

Mrs Twinkle* to be! :o

xxxxxx

thanks jackie!

hopefully next summer but need to research venues and book so it may be 2008, i can't wait to get things organised (it's the teacher in me i guess! :o )

love twinkle*

Ohh lovely congratulations. Now for all the Bride magazines, gorgeous dresses! Some of the loveliest weddings I've been to have been on a shoestring. What makes a wedding is the happiness of the couple and their families and friends. Lots of luck and happiness.

Ah thank you! :D

i've already bought 2 magazines and i can't stop looking at them,

i can't wait to go dress shopping, oh what fun.

fiance is already telling me not to buy too many bridal magazines, i bought a lot of house magazines when we bought our house last month - we can't move for magazines! :o

love twinkle* xxxx

Congratulations from me also...don't let the stresses of preperation get to you and you will have a wonderful time!!! Our wedding cost £60, after 13 years together and four children( the four girls were our bridesmaids, alongside two other guests, very low key), we are now on 20 years together and five children, the children count will stop now but the years together will hopefully keep going on and on.

Edited by Guest

Ohhh congratulations! I'm currently engaged and in the final throws of wedding planning, just under 4 months to our big day (11th August). If you need any help, don't hesitate to give me a private message, I have some great websites and bargain places to get stuff from!

Nichola

xx

Ohhh congratulations! I'm currently engaged and in the final throws of wedding planning, just under 4 months to our big day (11th August). If you need any help, don't hesitate to give me a private message, I have some great websites and bargain places to get stuff from!

Nichola

xx

54373[/snapback]

See! You two will have to get together!! :o

Sue

thank you everyone!

we're off out for a romantic engagement celebration meal tonight - posh italian and i've already started to get ready! xD

nichola - thanks that'll be great i'll be in touch! :o

lots of love :D

xxxxxxxxx

Congratulations - it is soo lovely to read this fantastic news (having not had such a good day today)

Have fun preparing - maybe your class can all be bridesmaids and page boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the ring is what you wanted, even now my hubby cant believe how small (actually not there at all) the diamond is in mine. :D

Congratulations on your engagement, here's to a wonderful stress free year :D

thank you all for your lovely messages! :D:D:D

the meal was lovely and we had a really great night.

i was given the ring when he proposed, it was my late grandma's ring. we asked my grandad's permission to use it on my birthday in january and he was very touched and gave his blessing. so we got it cleaned and it's been sitting in a drawer since then - i kept reminding him where it was in case he'd forgotten! :o

my fiancee (still not tired of saying it!) proposed on my grandma's memorial bench in an arboretum my dad's involved with, so lots of sentimental meanings. he can be romantic at times!

sorry if i'm making people feel sick, just in my own little world at the moment!

thanks again for all your kind messages!

love twinkle*

xxxxxxxxxxx

How romantic. I'm so pleased for you both.

Congratulations. Have a wonderful time planning your wedding and enjoy the big day when it comes.

My friend recently got married - Greek Orthodox Wedding. Lots of her current class (Reception/Year one) and parents came. The children threw confetti and had photos taken with her and her husband after the service. Also some boys and girls from her first class, now about 14, came as well and that was quite emotional for all concerned. I got married overseas (Sri Lanka) so not many guests at mine!

Are you having a Church wedding?

Congrats again.

xx