Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

COEL TRAINING

I desperately need some training for a staff member on COEL. I have noticed that when an observation is done she is just ticking random boxes and a lot of them are not relevant which makes me think she needs a deeper understanding of them.  Can anyone recommend any training that I can suggest to her.

15 hours ago, zigzag said:

I desperately need some training for a staff member on COEL. I have noticed that when an observation is done she is just ticking random boxes and a lot of them are not relevant which makes me think she needs a deeper understanding of them.  Can anyone recommend any training that I can suggest to her.

Half of my staff don’t seem to think children under 4 are capable of showing any of the creating/thinking critically learning processes, I seem to be forever flagging this with them, I’ll see if I have anything worthwhile saved on the work pc that you might be able to share.

educare have something in their free training package if you are an EYA member.

694F19A1-129A-4831-B931-144ACC74C657.jpeg

Edited by Mouseketeer
  • Like 2