Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Corona times - video calls with children policy

Poppy33

Hi everyone,

hope you are managing to keep healthy and smiling in these strange times.

As many of you, I am trying to keep in touch with our families who are not allowed to attend at the moment. As part of this we would like to start doing video calls using apps like zoom etc. Is anyone else doing this already? And if so would be happy to share their Safe video conferencing policy with us? Most of our staff have been furloughed as we only have 3-4 children in. They would like to contact the children from home, but I'm sure that goes against SG policy. I'm thinking we should only do this from work, on work equipment with another person around. What do others think? I look forward to your advice.

I cant help regarding a policy but I wouldnt be allowing staff to be doing anything from their personal phones/cameras OR emails, that goes against all our SG policies. 

Also if your staff have been furloughed be careful what they're doing work wise. If furloughed employees may not do anything that generates a service or revenue for the business. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)