Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sh Ch Th Powerpoint

hi all

thought you might find this useful. we are consolidating sh th ch so ive done up a quick powerpoint. the idea being that we use it on the IWB, children have sh ch th fans and hold up the corresponding phoneme to the picture. If you can use it then its yours at no extra charge :o

Hi all -

Well. I deleted four other topics - was that what you meant by galloping to the rescue? If so I'm happy to oblige, clip clop...

If I've deleted anything I'm not supposed to, blame it on the ageing horse and the poor eyesight! :o

Bravo Steve :) the clip clop reminded me more of a shire horse as apposed to the light trip trap of a stallion :o never the less you managed to sort it so many many thanks :D

right here goes I shall try and attach the powerpoint again

ooo er Steve cant seem to see the attachent? I went into browse clicked on said powerpoint (it was on my pen drive) and then clicked on add this attachment then finally clicked on add reply

but cant seem to see it. What have i done wrong (again :o )

Once you've clicked the 'add this attachment' button, check before you submit the post to see if it lists the attachment. If not, it hasn't uploaded it from your pc. You should see the file name underneath the attachment button, with its file size in brackets. Then click the 'Add Reply' button. :)

It shouldn't do really, although it's a good idea to keep the files smaller if possible (if only to avoid putting too big a dent in the FSF bandwidth as people download it).

The only thing I can think of is that you might not be waiting long enough? When you click the add attachment button it transfers the whole file up to the FSF webspace, so it should take a few seconds even if you have a fast connection.

If you'd like to email it to me (steve@foundation-stage.info) I'll see if I can upload it for you. :)

hi all

thought you might find this useful. we are consolidating sh th ch so ive done up a quick powerpoint. the idea being that we use it on the IWB, children have sh ch th fans and hold up the corresponding phoneme to the picture. If you can use it then its yours at no extra charge :o

52303[/snapback]

I had the same problem with trying to put a powerpoint document on here. I just couldn't do it, even if I left it to download and came back to it ages later. I think they are just too big because of all the different stuff in them.

Hmm. Sorry it's taken me a while to work on this - children, holidays and forums don't mix that well....

Well, it seems to be something to do with the file size - this little powerpoint file seems to attach ok.

But I'm still working on why this should be a problem - there isn't a file size limitation on attachments, so I'll have to get back to you on the reason it rejects your contribution apple. But don't take it personally! :D

Steve_s_test.ppt

Hi -

Now you think I just go away and forget about things like this don't you? Well, like the old BT advert I've been beavering away in the background and hopefully apple's powerpoint file will now be attached...

Be aware though, that it's over 2MB. Unless you have a broadband connection it's going to take a little while to download! :)

sh_ch_th.ppt

Hey Steve

just returned from my hols and really pleased to see that you have found a way to attach the powerpoint :)

Yes sorry everyone that it is a rather large one but i got a bit carried away with the fab photos on google images. I prefer using real images where possible as it makes it more real for the kids too. Hope you all find it useful... we did!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)