Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Staff survey

• 1 month later...

Have you tried survey monkey? 10 questions is free to use but you can add sub questions with in a question, (even I managed it for a parent questionnaire), if you just post the link on a group page or chat they come back anonymously, I think if you emailed the link you could tell who they were from 🤔

5 hours ago, Mouseketeer said:

Have you tried survey monkey? 10 questions is free to use but you can add sub questions with in a question, (even I managed it for a parent questionnaire), if you just post the link on a group page or chat they come back anonymously, I think if you emailed the link you could tell who they were from 🤔

recently found out that survey monkey is not GDPR  compliant (US company) however google forms do surveys and they are printable which survey monkey is not if you want for your sef folder,

• Like 2

On 01/02/2020 at 17:38, finleysmaid said:

recently found out that survey monkey is not GDPR  compliant (US company) however google forms do surveys and they are printable which survey monkey is not if you want for your sef folder,

That’s interesting FM...don’t think my county have done their homework, they use it for the Safeguarding audit :-/