Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

First Message For Support

This is my first entry, wanted to just ask anyone if I am doing ok, I am 18months in on NVQ3, 6 units passed, 5 nearly and nearly ready for Optional units, ...it is such a lot of work, can't think that I will ever finish, I have thought of after NVQ and possibly Foundation Degree, mother of 5 and 37years old, anybody think it's possible I have enthusiasm but lack time.

Shirel :)

Hi shirel, mother of 5? Wow, you are busy :D I havent any knowledge of the NVQ's so I cant help with that I'm afraid. But welcome to the site, others will be a long to help soon I expect :D:D

Hi! I did the NVQ3 and Diploma in Early Years Practice Level 3 in 16 months, but it is generally acceptable to complete an NVQ in 2 years. It just depends how quickly you go through each of the units. I'm going to start the Foundation Degree in October and I'm a bit scared about the level of work, but I know it will be worth it in the end!!

Just keep going with the course. It does have a tendency to feel like you're never going to get to the end, but all of a sudden, you'll see a light at the end of the tunnel, and the thought of completing the course and being qualified, will really spur you on.

Remember that the forum is here to help you too! Everyone is great, so if you get stuck with anything, just ask!!

Good luck with everything!

Clare

Hi, I haven't any more to add except you sound like you are on track and as long as the enthusiasm remains, keep at it. :D

Welcome to the site, have you found the NVQ articles? they are very useful.

Peggy

It's nice to know there are others out there who work with children and have five at home ! Everyone else thinks I'm crazy :D !

What a lovely welcome and response, now I just need to find time to get on this site more often to be enthused and empathise with others, yes I have found the other articles - it's a real eye opener to read people's views and opinions and gain some valuable experience from qualified, experienced lovely people, feel i have new friends.

Although I have been reading the articles instead of doing the actual work tonight!! (research)??

Thankyou

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)