Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Parent Assessment Sheet

Hi there!

I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather...make the most of it.

For the last few years we have used the 'What to expect when' sheets for the parent assessment for Nursery and Reception but feel they are quite long winded for parents to fill in. Does anyone have a sheet or know of one that is a bit more concise for parents to complete at the beginning of the year.

Thank you!

19 hours ago, green hippo said:

Hi there!

I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather...make the most of it.

For the last few years we have used the 'What to expect when' sheets for the parent assessment for Nursery and Reception but feel they are quite long winded for parents to fill in. Does anyone have a sheet or know of one that is a bit more concise for parents to complete at the beginning of the year.

Thank you!

We are a preschool and use this for 3+,   we also have a  2yr version. I like to try and keep to one side A4 for anything that needs returning!

I cannot take any credit for it, and a believe I got it from this forum originally :)

Initial assessment form 3yr old forum.doc

On 26/08/2019 at 10:42, louby loo said:

We are a preschool and use this for 3+,   we also have a  2yr version. I like to try and keep to one side A4 for anything that needs returning!

I cannot take any credit for it, and a believe I got it from this forum originally :)

Initial assessment form 3yr old forum.doc

Louby Lou, would you be willing to share your 2yr version.  I'm just starting at a setting that needs to gather proof of parent involvement,, there is no paperwork for a lot of areas and this would really help as there is so much to implement.

24 minutes ago, smudge65 said:

Louby Lou, would you be willing to share your 2yr version.  I'm just starting at a setting that needs to gather proof of parent involvement,, there is no paperwork for a lot of areas and this would really help as there is so much to implement.

As I say, I cannot take credit for these. :)

Initial assessment form v1 2yr forum.doc

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)