Jump to content
About Us



Recommended Posts

Hi, I am manager of a preschool which is having a new modular build, at present the preschool rents a room within the school where the build will be built. I’m looking for recommendations for insurance which covers everything including building insurance. At present the preschool uses the PSLA or EYA as they are now know by, but any other recommendations would be useful. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)