Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Generating a report using Tapestry

gillpen

Hi all.

I just wondered if it is possible to generate a report using Tapestry? I can see a section for reports when you click on each child but I presume that is something you have to type in yourself . I'm being very lazy and hoping there might be something that can be printed off based on what has been observed over a period of time. 

Many thanks,

Gill :D

Hi Gill,

Thank you for your post!! I have moved it to the Tapestry User Conversations area so other Tapestry users can also benefit from it :)

Indeed, you can generate reports and two-year progress checks directly in Tapestry. The system will automatically fill in the document with the most recent summative assessment scores for each aspect, which will appear sorted by area of learning. Within each area of learning section Tapestry will also include the suggested next steps for the child, although you will be able to delete and modify these, as well as adding your own!

Reports can then be shared with relatives if necessary, and, at the end of the year, you will be able to include them int he PDF journal export if you wish to. 

You can learn more about this feature on our tutorial here

I hope you find it helpful!

Best wishes,

Olaya