Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Prices question

finleysmaid

Hi finleysmaid!

The price increase that will come into place in January will not affect the way package upgrades/downgrades work. You can upgrade your account at any given time during your subscription. For that you can either create an upgrade invoice yourself, or contact us and we will issue the invoice for you!

Just to ensure you are aware of the terms of this, please bear in mind that increasing the number of children on your account will not change the annual renewal date of your subscription! This is because we encourage customers to choose the package size they will require for the year when purchasing. The annual subscription fee, therefore, covers the maximum number of children the account should support for the year, not the number it is supporting in any specific month.

I hope this was helpful, but please do not hesitate to ask if you have any further questions!

Best wishes,

Olaya

Thank you.

so if I upgraded from 40-60 children I would pay another £32 ish ( cant remember the exact number!!) if I had already 'bought' 40 places? but my expiry for this would stay the same as for the 40 children...is that right?

Edited by finleysmaid

Hi finlesymaid,

Indeed, with the new prices coming into place in January, to upgrade from 40 to 60 you'd have to pay for the new difference, which is £32.40 inc VAT! As you say, your original expiry date wouldn't change. So, if you purchased the up to 40 children subscription the 21st of July 2018, for instance, and upgrade to 60 in January, you would then have to renew - this time for the bigger package -  by the 21st of July 2019.

I hope this is clearer now :)

Best wishes,

Olaya