Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New pre school manager

pooh

Hi can anyone advise please. I am chair of pre school, our manager is leaving and new manager appointed. Can anyone inform me if the correct process to inform Ofsted, who else I notify and correct forms etc. thanks so much.

Hello Pooh,

When we changed manager I just rang them up and they were very helpful. They sent me a medical form to be completed by the new manager's GP, they also directed me to the online portal where we could see which forms needed redoing, which we up to date and which needed completing for the first time. Make sure you make a note of everyone you speak to and what they say (with a date) as Ofsted are not beyond giving conflicting advice B|

3 minutes ago, lsp said:

Quick question - do all new managers have to have a medical or is it just managers who are going to join the committee?

its not an actual medical ….its just a health form!

bit confused about managers going on the committee question? if the manager is managing the setting then they will need to do the medical form

4 hours ago, finleysmaid said:

its not an actual medical ….its just a health form!

bit confused about managers going on the committee question? if the manager is managing the setting then they will need to do the medical form

Sorry fm left out the word 'form' after medical.   Was unsure whether all managers had to fill in the form.  I know that any staff who are members of the committee used to complete a health form. So again, without looking at EYFS, was unsure whether there had been changes.  

The medical form I filled in when I became manager (even though I am the owner and had been the manager previously) was very comprehensive and had to be sent to my GP for completion after I had filled out my part. I think my GP charged about £80. The was no medical, just a big fat form! It was far more complex than the standard health form

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)