Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Leaflet for parents

Emmawill

• 2 months later...

Hi Emmawill,

Sorry for such a very late reply!!!

We didn't see your post; for future reference, please post your queries regarding Tapestry here. I have moved your post there as well :) 

We have a number of resources on the forum (click here) which I think you might find useful! If you're looking for consent forms for using Tapestry then I think the best place to start is the GDPR enrolment form with links to the Statutory Framework. Within that you will see a permissions section asking parents for consent to add them to Tapestry and to collect photos of their child, so it's worth seeing if there is anything within that that you would like to use yourself. 

Please note that you will need to be logged into the forum in order to download the resources there. If you can't remember your FSF login details, please go to www.eyfs.info > existing user sign in > forgot your password > type in your email address. A reset email will be issued to your email address - do keep an eye on your spam/junk folder as we sometimes end up there!

Best wishes,

Olaya