Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Parental forms

Hi, 

We currently as a school have sent out all individual consent/permission letters. I send out Tapestry sign up forms. Currently all of my FS parents are signed up. I have spent ages trying get my head round all the info 🙈 

Do I need to send out new forms to everyone on Tapestry currently? If so does anyone have any guidance on the amended GDPR wording please? 

Thanks x

We have put some resources in the library for you to adapt for your setting. You might find what you need there. We are in the process of updating the privacy notice for parents - it'll be re posted as soon as we are happy that it represents the GDPR requirement correctly :)

Well done on making your first post ... and welcome to the world of FSF! :D

• Thanks 1

Hi,

I am an Early Years teacher in a primary school and have been asked to send out letters to all our parents asking for their parental permission to use Tapestry. We have all the permissions in place from September 2017 but the school wants them updated to comply with GDPR. 

I've had a look in the library section but there doesn't seem to be this in place. I don't need an enrolment letter or a privacy one as this has all been dealt with by the school admin.

Thank you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)