Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Training course info

Dear lovely people who post training course

I wonder if i might request that you add where the course is in the title? I get all excited about these lovely things on offer and then find they are a 3 hour drive away!

PLEASE could you add a location?

xxxxx FMxxx

(WE HAVE NO TRAINING IN OUR BOROUGH AT THE MOMENT AND I REALLY NEED TO FIND GOOD SOURCES...BUT I CAN'T AFFORD A HOTEL STAYO.o^_^)

• Like 1

aha! i don't think I've ever accessed the info from there .Thank you^_^ (unfortunately it still appears that there are no courses anywhere near me:() ah well a few online courses..perhaps i'll wait until I've done the early years summit and then have another look^_^ 

(by the way do you think facebook should have read your GDPR rulesxD)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s funny how often I’m finding myself saying ‘so much for DP’ lately, just this week a new clerk to govs was gathering all the gov training records and ended up with a record of all my work training too from county which is booked via my own nursery account ...their excuse ‘it’s the same email’ whattttttt ?? going on that it’s a wonder she didn’t get my life history as I use my email for a zillion things.

Edited by Mouseketeer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)