Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Using Tapestry next steps for planning

Hi everyone,

We are very new to using tapestry and I am just wondering if I could have other peoples views/help/suggestions on how they use the next steps for children from tapestry onto planning sheets? We have a continuous planning sheet and I am trying to to think of new, simple ideas to link next steps and children's interests as well? I want to try and make the most out of tapestry rather than carrying on with mountains of paperwork if I am missing simple links. Thanks in advance.

Hello! Welcome to the forum! We're all very friendly and ready to help you out ... we look forward to hearing more from you! :D

A good starting point might be this 'Next Steps' article which I wrote recently - there might be some ideas there that you could adapt to suit your needs? The Practicalities of Next Steps. Or if you are working using the 'in the moment' planning approach you might find Anna Ephgrave's article helpful Planning next steps in the moment

Have a read and see if there is anythong else that might be useful that we can think about! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)