Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

C16 Theorists

Do I need to go out and buy more books for this unit. I've spent a fortune already. I need to quote author and year of publication in my evidence. I can't afford to keep buying books and my local library hasn't anything in. Is there any where on the internet I can find info or can I get evidence from Early Years Care and Education by Penny Tassoni and Kath bulman use that.

hi

i know you say you cant buy any more books , but have you got HOW CHILDREN LEARN by Practical Pre Scchool...its full of theorists fab book gets me through all my assignmrents, otherwise if you just put the name of the theorist you want into google, it comes up with loads... :D

I used to trawl the internet and then ask my library to get the books I'd seen, they might charge a small fee but it's certainly better than paying for all the books. :D

Hi,

I found this book to be very helpful when referencing Theorists and the value of play.

Play, Learning and the Early Childhood Curriculum.

Elizabeth Wood & Jane Attfield

Paul Chapman Publishing (2005)

Gail :)

Edited by Guest

hi

i know you say you cant buy any more books , but have you got HOW CHILDREN LEARN by Practical Pre Scchool...its full of theorists fab book gets me through all my assignmrents, otherwise if you just put the name of the theorist you want into google, it comes up with loads... :D

49587[/snapback]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)