Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ok Tell Me To Stop Panicking

mundia

Ive locked myself in!

I dont know how I have done this but I have. The lock n my door seems t be errr not working shall we say?

Now that also means the family cant get in either maybe? Or maybe the key will work from the other side?

Ive rung my neighbours but they're not home yet.

So Im just going to have to saty on the froum all evening until someone comes to my rescue........

sobs quietly in corner...

ooooh, have you stopped panicking yet?, I don't blame you if you haven't.

Can you get out a window and try the door with a key? Don't tell me your on the 10th floor of a high rise :oxD

Good luck, hope everything is ok very, very soon.

Peggy

My father once locked the door as he left to go home after a visit. It wasn't until the next morning I realised he had used my keys and I couldn't get out (plus he had my car keys ) It ended up him having to get a taxi to return them so I could go to work :o

Hope someone returns soon! with chocolate hopefully xD

Edited by MARl0N

Oh dear, hope you get this sorted soon! I once got locked in at my fiance's parents house when he still lived there. I was off work at the time and had stayed the night. When I woke up his mum, brother and he had gone to work but I thought that his dad would be in, nope, he'd got called out on a job and forgot I was in and didn't have a key, so he just locked up. I was stuck in the house all day till my fiance's brother came home at about 4pm!

Even worse was the postman knocked with a parcel, so I had to open the front window and get him to pass it me through there!!!

I hope you've been released by now (not that I expect you'll want to be going out now - not nice weather!)

We couldn't get out of our front door one morning when we were running late - typical xD Lock was playing games with us because it's been fine since. Other half went out other door and opened the door from the outside.

I once locked a friend in our flat when both myself and my partner went to work. She had to phone him to let her out!! :o

Hope you're not too traumatised from your ordeal; personally I find alcohol works well!

thanks everyone. marion you are so right, just didnt want to admit!!

well i dont want to go through that again!!

Apparently a tiny screw got dislodged inot the turning mechanism! Dont think i like that feeling much though, its been a very traumatic evening, and i still dont have chocolate!!!