Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Amazon Associates programme

As you know we have always collected money for NSPCC via the FSF bookshelf. We have extended this so that any Amazon purchases you make will raise money for NSPCC. At the moment, on the front page of the FSF site you will see a Busy Bee logo (which is about 'celebrating your inspection') underneath that is a link to the Amazon website. If you do your Amazon shopping through this link we will get a % of what you spend and we will send it to the NSPCC. Once you click on the link you can log into Amazon as normal and use the site as you always do (so if you have Amazon Prime or any wishlists saved none of that changes - it's your Amazon site, not ours). By going in through our page it registers with Amazon, that's all. We have just sent last year's donation and I will keep the front page updated with the amount of money we have raised.

• Like 3

And if you buy my book or kindle version through this method, there's more for the NSPCC too. (Sorry, that was a shameless plug ...)

Because it's an Amazon publication, I get very little by the way of royalties, and that goes to NSPCC through me too!

Edited by Cait
  • Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)