Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Manager Access to Tapestry

Tigger

Is it possible for the manager access to our tapestry account be hidden / not available to the rest of the staff?

Currently only I as manager can make changes etc etc but anyone can get onto my account from the 'staff drop down' log in. Therefore it is actually accessible to all.

Tigger

Hi Tigger,

On your control panel you will see 'switch accounts' this will allow you to change who is using the Tapestry account as they will have to log in with their own unique PIN or email. They will then only be able to do what you have set them up to be able to do in the 'manage staff' section.

Hi Tigger -

Yes, it's a very good idea for your staff to all have their own unique logins. I don't know if you've noticed but it's likely that you will have found yourself logged out if you're using it simultaneously with other staff?

All you need to do is to visit the 'Manage Staff' area in the control panel, and add new staff/manager accounts as needed (you can make them all managers if that's how you've been working until now). This tutorial will show you how to add new staff. :1b

• 2 weeks later...

The best way to do this is to go to your manage staff tab in your control panel, and either edit your existing staff details, or add new staff, setting an email/password/PIN for each of them.

I have this problem too, each staff has a log in pin code and I try and log in each morning and set the switch accounts page. However I also save the password on the webpages and hudls, so the first person to log in May not be myself, they don't know the password but by logging in they then initially have access to the managers account - which causes me problems as staff can see what jobs are outstanding, if they then forget to switch accounts,their observations end up as manager.

Am I doing something wrong?