Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Folding Den

Verona

Hi

I have a pack away setting and was thinking of buying a folding den from EYR. Has anyone got one ? I was wondering how sturdy they are when up and how difficult is to set it up.

We have other things that we use for dens but thought this particular one looked roomy and already has a cover and we have lots of large materials to drape over it as well.

I would rather buy having heard reviews of it and I can't see anything anywhere - can you help please?

V

That's what I thought Conker, nice and roomy but I'm not sure how sturdy it is. I phoned EYR and asked about measurements when closed and they phoned the manufacturer for me and phoned me back to say that when it's folded it is 55cm thick (depth) - now that sounds very thin. That means that each length of wood is only one inch thick (old measures)

I do wish I knew someone that had one. Perhaps no one has one because its not very good????

V

I bought this last term and we love it. I put it together quite easily. The children spend lots of time in it and I think you only have to remove a couple of pieces to fold it.(haven't actually had to do this yet). It is very sturdy and I recommend it.