Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Trim trail

We have been offered some money from the PTA and we were thinking of getting a couple of trim trail elements particularly the 2 ropes between 2 posts one! Can anyone recommend a company that they have used for this type of equipment?

Any other outdoors equipment that you are really pleased with?

We currently have crates, digging area, playhouse, wooden and soft bricks, a balancing system, large and normal tyres, trikes and scooters, tuff spots on stand, large water tray, P.E. Equipment (that is a bit tired), tables and stools, mark-making trolley. We are also in the middle of painting our new mud kitchen and are going to order sleepers to make a sandpit.

I was thinking of a creative cascade, large wooden hollow play blocks (hollow wooden like CPTs).

Thanks

Green Hippo x

Thanks Lucy, I will definitely have a look at that!

Rafa - in theory it sounds lovely and we do have lots of nice opened resources and a lot of space BUT nobody else (staff) seems to care! I know this is an on-going problem for many people on here! I dread going out some days as I seem to just pick up paper/pencils etc off the floor and sort the boxes. Everything has a box or place to go but stuff is just left about and if I'm not outside at tidy-up time, nobody double-checks that the children have tidied everything away - so I'll find no magnifying glasses or magnets in the explorer draws in the morning/no balls in the baskets etc. I am constantly reorganising, labelling etc and now I'm so fed up of all the wasted hours I've spent trying to make it a effective space. It makes me a bit reluctant to buy anything else but at least if we stick to bigger, more permanent items then they don't need to be tidied.

Green Hippo x

Green Hippo,

I feel your pain! I like you seems to be the only one to tidy up outside properly! It must be something to do with being outside as the staff wouldn't dream of leaving inside in such a state. What is your mark making trolley like? Does it stay outside all the time or is it packed away each night?

Jocrow x

• 2 weeks later...

LucyP - what age children use your trim trail? Is it small enough for 3-5 year olds? We have a big trim trail which is for KS1 and KS2 and the elements are just too big for our littlies. It says on the website KS1 & KS2 so I was wondering how big the elements are?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)