Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

woohooo!

finleysmaid

Congratulations! Can I ask what type of setting you are and did they ask to see your tracking of children?

We're a pre-school and yes they tracked 3 children one sen/one eal and one on eypp.....and boy did she track them! the poor things were followed for most of the morning!!!! (as were we of course!) she looked at their paperwork and talked to all the staff members about them and how they are being supported.

Finlaysmaid - was one of these children also a funded 2 year old as I understood that they would also target this group of children? Sounds like you may have had too many to choose from????

It sounded like they would have tracked a funded 2 (yes I have some of' those' too!) but they targeted the eypp children first.....she said oh I have to do that group....but yes I would say that in most settings funded two's would also be 'done'

• Like 1