Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Switching between outsourced meals and on-site meals

Hello all, from January our nursery will be switching from meals cooked onsite to obtaining outsourced meals. Has anyone managed this process and if so, please share their experience? How do the parents feel about this? The meals from the outsourced company (5 star rating) do taste and look very good. The on-site meals are prepared by one of the managers and she loves to cook as her hobby. I think the owner might be trying to remove the responsibility from the manager and make sure the manager is doing what she is being paid for.

I'm not sure what information you're looking for. If the decision has already been made to switch over and the meals look and taste good, then I'd just go ahead.

If you have issues with your managers' roles as I've seen in this and your other post, perhaps it might be a good idea to speak to your employer and raise your concerns with them.

I hope you manage to sort it out.