Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Petition Op Stack

sunnyday

Apologies this has nothing to do with EY.........

I hate to ask but if you would consider signing this petition that would be great

Much as I whinge about Operation Stack it is just a mild irritant to me -at the moment - that will change if I need to get to hospital anytime soon - but for many people in my area of Kent this is an absolutely terrible situation.......

Mr Cameron's response has, in my humble, been woefully inadequate - I especially liked his "people must prepare for this to carry on throughout the whole summer" - or something like that :(

Blow the link didn't work - I will be back - possibly/maybe!!!

Soooo - I'm horribly embarrassed now :wub: wishing I was more technically able - my attempts at providing a link haven't worked at all.........

If you are interested and I understand if that's not the case :1b

The petition can be found by a google search for change.org stop operation stack

Edited by sunnyday
  • Like 1

Siigned. A drop in the ocean but I hope Mr Cameron takes some notice. I bet he would if Operation Stack had some impact on his life as it is on thousands of Kent residents/lorry drivers/businesses.

I think we Kenters should go and block all the roads in London - a bit of 'direct action' :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Great today - stack has been lifted - I have managed to get out and about - trouble is no doubt it will be back on tonight or tomorrow.........

Wouldn't be surprised if it's not back tomorrow. Tuesday evenings and Dover is usually wall to wall lorries on the way to the port, have to think of different ways to get to the seafront for a stroll on the prom or think of somewhere else to get some exercise in!

Edited by Pimms o'clock?
  • Like 1