Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Christmas

Well done everyone -

You beat last year's Christmas day presence by 300 percent! But Jacquie still holds the record - now for two Christmas day posts in succession! :D

Hope you're all having a good one! (Wasn't Dr Who good...)

Happy Christmas everyone. I have just watched Rod Stewart at the Albert Hall (DVD) - one of my Christmas pressies.

Have a good Boxing Day - I won't be hitting the sales!!!!!!

Slightly late Christmas greetings to everyone. I've had my parents here most of the day. It was really nice just to be able to relax & enjoy each other's company. Now they've left & I'm going to experiment with my ipod.

Hope everyone had a lovely day. Mine was rather strange for a number of reasons (some of you know why) but I enjoyed myself.

Anyone get lots of repeated pressies?

I got 5 scarf and glove sets!!

Ah as usual i am late!

No changes there then!

Merry Christmas to you all x

Hope you all had a good day!

I got erm...a rather suspect DVD of all of this series of Lost- hence why i am on late.....I have been overdosing on episodes of Lost in between changing batteries in toys, watching mini pantomime dressing up performances and teaching 2 of mine how to cross stitch! :o

Dougal xxx :D

Sounds like a glorious christmas to me, Dougal!!

I'm back at work bright and early tomorrow, so having a long luxurious soak, courtesy of some lovely friends of mine ( xD:( ) before I brave the snow at 6.30 in the morning - and a curry!!!! (now, not 6.30 tomorrow :o )

Sue :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)