Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Foundation Degree

Yes Carol am doing it through O.U. but have not received anything yet so I will look into it.

Keep in touch it would be good to let off course steam here!

Two of my staff are just starting the F.Degree through the O.U. with E123 in Jan. (With my encouragement - what have I done? but they are young and don't have children - they can do it !!)

Teri

Teri

It would be a good idea to chase up the OU for your course work, the despatch site says it was despatched on 2/12/05 (mine came the following week)... If you would like to know assignment dates etc for E115 let me know.

Carol

Really appreciate the advice and no doubt will be contacting you for more wisdom as the course progresses.

Teri

45118[/snapback]

No problem. :D Don't know about the wisdom bit haha but i obviously did something right as I got lots of A's which was a refreshing change!! Seems a bit unfair if some people have got it so early as that could make a huge difference to you. It takes a while just to get to grips with all the abbreviation. Have you looked on your student page to see when it is due to be dispached? Sent a message to your private mailbox.

Edited by debbington

Thank you Debbington, that's good advice. :D . We

Terri, my course material arrived 2 weeks ago. I will let you know how the course is coming along :D We will of course have the ou forum to talk on as well

Angie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)