Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Signing children out

starsdance

Sooo simple when sessional :) full daycare means the children arrive at all different times....parent partnership ? but means register is done as and when all children in....sometimes only at 10.15.....unsettling really but what can u do when mum has a job

10.30 -3.30....??

We do sessions/full days/lunch clubs and have children arriving early and late for all sessions due to lots of reasons.....believe me sessional care is no simpler!!!!!!

• Like 4

Staff and any visitors also sign in on this sheet.

I like this idea so I think I will be amending my sheets. We don't have many visitors and have an A4 folder by the door for the ones we do get but to put it on the register would mean that it gets done and not forgotten.

• 1 month later...

Bit of a late reply to this. I have a similar format to Lynned55. Home made, in a folder. Monday to Friday across top, names down side, box for time in and box for time out, greyed out to show when child isn't in. Think I've commented on this in another post so apologies for duplication. Tried to get parents to sign in but just couldn't manage it - wasn't too bad coming in as they tend to arrive in dribs and drabs but at the end was just too stressful, too much queuing, parents writing in wrong boxes etc, trying to slip past me. So abandoned that in the end!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)