Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Father Christmas Letter Template

Hi -

It's the mysterious invalid path MS Word error again. I'm not sure why this happens occasionally, but it's got something to do with the PC the upload is coming from, so I can't do much about it! :o

Matilda, if you have time and would like to email it to me I'll see if I can post it for you - steve@foundation-stage.info.

Can I just remind people that you need to make sure that any of your uploaded resources need to be non-copyrighted. Please check the source if it's not your own material! :)

Hi -

It's the mysterious invalid path MS Word error again. I'm not sure why this happens occasionally, but it's got something to do with the PC the upload is coming from, so I can't do much about it!  :o

Matilda, if you have time and would like to email it to me I'll see if I can post it for you - steve@foundation-stage.info.

Can I just remind people that you need to make sure that any of your uploaded resources need to be non-copyrighted. Please check the source if it's not your own material!  :)

43927[/snapback]

Is it ok if you put where stuff is from Steve??

Hi Michaelle -

No, not unless you have permission to reproduce it. If it's online, it's fine to link to it, but not to copy it and reproduce it here (unless you're sure it's copyright free). If it's in print form, the only thing you can do is give a reference (eg Nursery World, September 2005).

Thanks for checking - it's important that we don't breach anyone's copyright. And fair too! :D

Luckily the link is not working as i'm not sure if it would be breaking copyright having just checked. :o

It states:

Use of images; Distribution. You many modify, publish, and distribute the clipart, photograph and other content in print;create presentations which incorporate the images; and use the images in developing pages for the World Wide Web and intranet sources; all provided you are not marketing any of these works as clipart, photographs or other content.

In no case may you distribute any of the files in the sotware by any other electronic means, including without limitation distributing the images on disk or CD - ROM.

In no case may the files or printed images be rented, lent or sublicensed.

What do you think?

Hi Michaelle -

No, not unless you have permission to reproduce it. If it's online, it's fine to link to it, but not to copy it and reproduce it here (unless you're sure it's copyright free). If it's in print form, the only thing you can do is give a reference (eg Nursery World, September 2005).

Thanks for checking - it's important that we don't breach anyone's copyright. And fair too!  :D

43931[/snapback]

Oh, Steve :o ! Then I have surely put you in trouble with those long posts that I once made about certain topics. I better read this again and again and not forget what I can't do xD ! I will delete those post right now!

Okay... I left the web links for the Under the Sea topic ideas... but I don't recall which was the other long post that I had done. Anyway, I won't be able to do that now. I will check all my post tomorrow (or as much as I can) so I can check if I have done anything incorrect. Thanks for the information.

Edited by SmileyPR

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)