Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Looking for a poem/story about creativity

In college we've used the Little Boy poem and we wanted to use something similar to further develop the idea of encouraging creativity, and not producing. One of my colleagues has used before a story or poem about red horses, green horses, etc but can't find it now. If you've got a copy or link to this or something else similar would you mind pointing me in the right direction please?

I google'd and found something- but again can't link!!

to link.. copy the url of the page.. then at the top of the reply box is a little icon for a link.. (sorry pic is so small but cannot seem to make it bigger )

post-3735-0-48156200-1417184738_thumb.jpg

.. click on that and paste the url in the pop up box, then ok it and it should be in the post . sometimes just copy and paste url in works but find using the link button more reliable..

Edited by Inge

Gosh I just tried that and it killed my page!! I had to open a new window to post this xD :lol:

It's not me personally that can't do it - it's the lappy... I can't quote anymore, and sometimes I can't even reply :o

That said it's my old faithful and I love it so much more than the ipad, which will let me do most things- but not 'smilies' :D ::1a :D

Thank you both. Inge the Eric Carle link is great - I'd forgotten about that, and although not what I was looking for might be useful too - thanks.

Looby Lou - I will PM you now, thanks

Can you see my rainbow I painted it today , I used some black and white and then mixed it and made it grey

I know there are pretty colours too but I made this picture especially for you

I cut out a star today all sparkling and bright and used some red paint to make it right?

You should have seen my face today , a great big smile , can you see you it on the paper it took me quite a while

The eyes are there , just there can you see? And there are my ears below my grin you need to look closely cos I've coloured it all in

Wow , so you have you clever child, how wonderful you draw and paint and glue ,

These wonderful pieces of art reflect the best of you !

• Like 1