Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Online Nursery Management systems

Guest Nuby

Does anyone use these in their setting? Are they worth their cost? Or best to get an admin? What has been your experience?

We use Instant Nursery Manager and it's brilliant. Takes a while to set up but saves so much time in the long run. All you billing and registers for the academic year can be pulled off quickly, you can email or text parents or write a letter by just clicking on the child. Another helpful thing I like, is being able to pull of all the children's emergency contact details and sending out to parents to check and update. Costs about £20 a month.

I use abacus, it's not cheap but very good. I'm determined after my holiday to use it to its full potential - because I don't currently.

HI Nuby check out Connect Childcare does everything for nursery no need for admin staff. Made to meet your needs very easy to use backed up with support does what it says on the tin. Can be bought monthly gives training and affordable for new business if you need to know any more just ask. Online learning journals, online eyfs, daily dairy ,accidents, photos and updated to parent s via email,registers and even changes staffing ratio to meet requirements.Works out funding invoices cash flow need I go on contact me if you need happy days ahead!

HI Nuby check out Connect Childcare does everything for nursery no need for admin staff. Made to meet your needs very easy to use backed up with support does what it says on the tin. Can be bought monthly gives training and affordable for new business if you need to know any more just ask. Online learning journals, online eyfs, daily dairy ,accidents, photos and updated to parent s via email,registers and even changes staffing ratio to meet requirements.Works out funding invoices cash flow need I go on contact me if you need happy days ahead!

Just had a look at that Jewels, it looks very simple?! the only thing I couldn't find on the site was a cost, don't suppose you know?

I had a look at toddlenomics today and they are setting me up a trial. It looks good, were really helpful on the phone and support is free so that's a bonus! Looking forward to trying it out.

Abacus was too complicated and when we wanted extra support it was going to cost a lot! I cancelled it in the end.

we are looking at Connect Childcare too. I was lucky enough to pop along to another nursery/preschool and have a look before we even began the trail version! Connect appears very easy to use and they can add/adjust the programme to your needs, which I loved the idea of.

Once we have ours up and running, if committee agree to my purchasing it, I will let you know :-)

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to update you on our experience with Toddlenomics. I can't praise them highly enough! It's taken about 2 weeks to set up with toddlenomics and get it tweaked to our requirements and for us to then add the children. The help and support is excellent. I emailed them on Saturday not expecting to get a reply, but I did and they then rang me to talk me through what I needed to do. We went 'live' yesterday, we bought each room an ipad, but it can be done on any tablet or computer, (my excuse was we needed them for tapestry too!), staff have quickly got to grips with using the register and how to add extra sessions.

We are very pleased and I can't wait to do the bills at a touch of a button at the end of the month!!!

• Like 1