Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

World Cup

I am but I haven't formulated plans yet! We have a Brazilian boy at ours so I have bought bunting etc. so far and we will have ball games, BraZilian folk stories and rainforest stuff going on - will look into food, but not too sure there at the moment.

• Like 1

Guest sn0wdr0p

We are having a carnival for our nursery, pre school and out of school club. Lots of mask and costume making coming up. We are buying them whistles and are going to samba along to some very loud music in the playground. The neighbours will love us. I am going to give them the whistles just before the start. My ears can only take so much punishment.

I am going to look for some good examples of the Rio carnival for the children to watch.

Slowly, slowly said the sloth story, match of the day theme tune in dance, baking with yellow, blue and green icing (Brazilian flag colours), link to healthy eating and do Arcimboldo faces, look at pointillism and design kits, make Brazilian flag, Blue, green and yellow display using different textures and collage materials e.g. could die rice - display could surround photos and info about Brazil,

I have a number of football stories but haven't been able to fine Brazilian traditional/ folk stories.

• Like 1

Slowly, slowly said the sloth story, match of the day theme tune in dance, baking with yellow, blue and green icing (Brazilian flag colours), link to healthy eating and do Arcimboldo faces, look at pointillism and design kits, make Brazilian flag, Blue, green and yellow display using different textures and collage materials e.g. could die rice - display could surround photos and info about Brazil,

I have a number of football stories but haven't been able to fine Brazilian traditional/ folk stories.

I just googled for them, not sure that I will read them word for word though - but will tell the stories my way with props

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)