Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

summer cooking/baking activities

Hello all,

I'm looking for some ideas for cooking/baking activities that i could do with the preschoolers that would tie in with our Summer theme for this term. I have thought of making fruit kebabs on skewers but need more ideas.

Thank you in advance!

Hello all,

I'm looking for some ideas for cooking/baking activities that i could do with the preschoolers that would tie in with our Summer theme for this term. I have thought of making fruit kebabs on skewers but need more ideas.

Thank you in advance!

You may find something useful in the forum post 'cooking activities' (just do a search) - not sure how to link it for you. It was started by mary60 and can be found if you search 'recipe cards'.

Good luck

Edited by Guest

Oh DevonMaid...so glad you posted that I tried to look earlier for the post with all your fantastic recipes in it and couldn't find it or remember the name of the thread!!!

Sue x

You're welcome! :1b

• 4 weeks later...

Yum!!! we made beetroot and chocolate cake linked with Oliver's books also fruit salad the children love cutting up the fruit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)