Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What does this mean?

zigzag

Are you due an inspection soon?

I've heard they often phone to check opening hours, planned outing etc before inspections. We had a phone call about 6-8 weeks before ours confirming our open hours. (ours was the first week back in Sept - phone call just before the hols)

Oh no....... time for Ofsted mush brain. :(

I know in my head inspections should be unannounced, but they really do put a damper on your life when you are constantly thinking 'is today the day' , when all you really want to do is relax and enjoy the children.

• Like 1

Well lets hope that is what it is. Need to get that over and done with, have been on high alert for so long now. The school who's grounds we are in have been inspected twice since we were. Also would love it to happen before I lose my wonderful deputy at the end of July. Maybe I will not be having a relaxing bank holiday weekend, I may be dotting the i's and crossing the t's.