Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Links to Early years sites

• 1 month later...
Guest Betty

Hi Steve

I have recently joined this site and I am pleased to see that your members are growing. Maybe your members would like to know about a similar website to this which has lots of information and ideas and also similar message boards. The site is www.underfives.co.uk I would highly recommend it. I have recommend your site to lots of members on the underfives site already, so hope that this will bring you some new members.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing the site grow.

Thank you

Betty :D

Hi Betty -

Someone mentioned the under fives site here a week or so ago and I went to have a look at it. It's a nice site with some very chatty people on it! (Are you the famous Betty Boo?)

We're updating our links page at the moment with more resource links, and we've already listed the under fives site, so you should see it appear in a day or two. If you know the organizers of that site perhaps you could suggest a reciprocal link?

Best wishes, Steve. :)

Guest Betty

Hi Steve

I am not so sure about famous, but yes I am Bettyboo. :o

I will send a message to the administrators and see what they say about a link to this site.

Good luck again

BB :D

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello there carland, welcome to the site.

Thanks for the long list of links, Ill have to go and check some of then out...

perhaps you would like to pop into the introduction forum if you havent already and tell us something about yourself.

:o

Hi Carlad -

Just to echo Mundia's greeting, welcome to the forum and thanks for your useful links!

In case you haven't found it yet, we also have a links page which you can find here. I'm permanently trying to find time to keep it updated, so your list is a perfect incentive (along with a number of others...).

Welcome again - hope you continue to enjoy visiting us! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)