Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Brain Gym

Hi

I have looked at link but can't find brain gym cards, they appear to have been removed! Could anyone who has already downloaded them please either send them to me via email or as a file.

Thanks in advance

ruth

Hi Ruth. Have been looking for ages for them as I'm quite intrigued! Still no luck. Have google-d it too and the Norfolk website isn't showing them. Don't know what else to suggest really. If anyone has the cards, I would be interested to see them too please!!

Thanks in advance!

Sorry it's not everything- just some samples. I can't find it on norfolk site either. It used to be there, but hope this helps

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

The cards that the link relates to are class movement sessions rather than the brain gym cards. I presume that they might have had to withdraw them due to copyright?!! I don't really know though.

Perhaps someone who has the whole set may be kind enough to create and post a link when they have a minute...... or sixty!

Thanks again

Ruth :o

Ahem! I'd only feel comfortable about any uploads if I knew they were non-copyright...

I'll make some enquiries with norfolkesinet next week, but in the meantime, please make sure that whatever you do upload is not copyrighted - I'm sure I don't need to remind you of this, but just to give me peace of mind! :)

Thanks for that Steve, I agree with you about uploads and I'm sure a LEA portal / website would not freely distribute copyright materials! The comment was me thinking/typing out loud!! I'll try to keep my thoughts in my brain and not my fingers next time

Thanks

Ruth

• 2 years later...
Guest killowengirll

Hello sorry to bother you but do you still have this file that you would allow me to look at thank you I apreciate it

regards karen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)