Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

key workers

Yes I do. It depends on the person I think, I have had a few that I didn't consider capable of it, but if they are capable, mature and they understand what they are doing I'm happy to give them a small key group. It's the best way to learn the ropes

• Like 2

Absolutely. The level 2 practitioner is incredibly experienced and attends regular training like the other staff so there is no reason for her not to be 'part of the team' . We would struggle as well with numbers as we limit ourselves to 12 key children and as there are 7 staff (manager doesnt have key children) we wouldn't have enough staff to key childen :o

thanks I need new staff and quite quickly there has been someone that has shown interest but I need to be able to do key children files and she hasn't completed her level 2 yet. Wont be finished until summer. one of my current team said they thought you had to be a level 2 which I sort of had in my head, but I think in the past I have let unqualified people do files under a mentor