Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Meeting minutes?

cvdbout

I was wondering if anyone was willing to share a copy of their committee meeting minutes - I don't feel ours are as useful as they could be, we have no matters arising section so its easy to lose track of what needs to be followed up on. Would be very grateful if anyone was willing to share so I can see how other provisions present their minutes. Our minutes can be seen at our website www.dauxwood.co.uk under committee>agendas & minutes>minutes archive

Christine

had a look at yours.. seem to include all we used to..' matters arising' for us would have been written in the 'matters to be discussed' or AOB part.. so long as they are recorded somewhere as being discussed..

Ours had an action column on the right hand side... in this anything that needed doing or actioned by someone had the person responsible for doing it in that column.. made it easy to check with correct person on progress.made actions easy to find and who to ask about progress.. it is there in yours as part of the comments..

perhaps they could do an actions list at end of what needs doing to keep track of everything and make it clearer of what needs doing and by whom.

• Like 1

Yes ours is very similar as yours too. On the right hand side we record whom it is to be actioned by.( this is overseen by the Chairperson).

When we hold our meeting under minutes from previous meeting are agreed, we then discuss any actions and updates.

Works well for us. It is very clear and conscise.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)