Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Level 5 help!

Hi,

I am currently doing a level 5 course, I am not getting much support from my tutor and am finding it quite difficult, can anyone suggest any websites that have good information and if anyone is willing to let me ask them for advice, I would be very grateful!

Hello bhumibee,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for making your first posts :1b

By all means, fire away on here! There are around 30,000 members so I'm sure someone will be able to help.

• Like 2

Welcome to the Forum, bhumibee!

It is always helpful to ask a specific question - as Helen says we have lots of lovely members who are experts in all sorts of things. Fire away with any questions you have, and make sure you do a forum search (see the search box towards the top right of the screen). You'll find lots and lots of interesting threads to browse!

What course are you doing?

I am doing a level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services, im wondering if there is any point though, considering a level 3 can manage a nursery too and im already a level 3.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)