Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Register taking

lashes2508

I need to know exact sessions attended for my EYE evidence. Too many unauthorised absences can result in some funding being deducted when we are audited

I do it for much the same as cat and mouse. It really helps in the child development it shows gaps in monitoring aren't due to us. Will do it on excel many thanks x

I need to know exact sessions attended for my EYE evidence. Too many unauthorised absences can result in some funding being deducted when we are audited

owwhh I don't like the sound of that :(

I only note the attendance records of serial offenders :D Surely attendance is not mandatory at this age- and if parents choose to keep them off for ANY reason we should not be penalised?

I have had funding deducted in the past if children were away on the register when I was audited as I didn't have evidence that the absence was authorised. ie. that the parent had telephoned re why the child was away or had pre booked time off.

Edited by max321

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)