Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Non Fiction Big Books

Hello there everyone

I am just wondering of anyone out there has some good Non fiction books that they are fans of? I always seem to have an abundance of fction books but sometimes struggle for Non fiction.... think i may put a request in to the Lit co-or if i can get some good titles.

Thanks Sarah

We have one called Patterns. Every page has pictures of patterned things, red and black squares on a draughts board, (now, the minds gone blank - can't remember any more pictures! :o ) but I do remember in the centre pages there is a beautiful cobweb with dewdrops on it and a spider in the centre, very popular with the children.

Sue J

I've got one that is aerial photographs of the Midlands, Matalan £3.99. The Works sometimes have non fiction big books, but I must admit to not seeing many around abouts. Amazon have a few I think, and yesterday in Birmingham at the Wildlife exhibition in Centenary square there was a lovely big book of animals and nature, £30. though. They also had one of aerial photos of the world. :D

Marmadukes Maths - Counting - ISBN:0-237-51903-8

(Little books to go with above big book, same title - ISBN: 0-237-51903-8)

What was it like before Electricity ( history book) ISBN: 0-237-51927-5

A Day at Greenhill Farm ISBN 0-7513-7203-X

Houses & Homes ISBN 0-23-51899-67

A River Journey ISBN 0-237-519302-X

Mirror Magic ISBN 0-237-51901-1

Look Out on the Road ISBN 0-237-51900-3

First Cook Book ISBN 0-75253-461-0

I inherited these when I bought the business, I display them all on a seperate book case and the children do access them independently.

Peggy

ps I am preschool, but all of these would be suitable up to KS1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)